Hair & Body Wash (Hibiscus, Pomegranate & Red Apple Extract)
All the natural extracts used in this product help in softening and hydrating the skin. As a face/body wash, it clears acne, removes dead skin cells and helps in moisturizing and brightening the skin. It also promotes collagen production which in turn tightens skin and gives it a firm and youthful look. This product also works amazing as a hair wash. All the extracts present in this product help in regulating hair growth, thus making it thick and healthy. Regular use of this product could help prevent hair fall and premature greying.
Aqua, Lauryl glucoside, Coco glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Vegetable glycerine, D-Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Rosa Sinensis (Hibiscus) Extract, Pyrus Malus (Red Apple) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum(Pomegranate) Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Xanthan gum, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Citric acid, Parfum (from essential oils).
This is the only hair and body wash present in the market, which is wholly made from natural ingredients.
- Pomegranate contains punicic acid and omega five fatty acids, which can help hydrate dry skin. The small molecular structure of pomegranate extract allows it to penetrate deeply into the skin and heal dryness and irritation. The punicic acid also makes the hair strong and boosts its overall health. It also increases blood circulation in the scalp and stimulates hair growth.
- Red Apple extract can remove acne, cleanse skin pores, remove dead skin cells, moisturize and brighten the skin, and remove wrinkles on the face. Our extract contains procyanidin B-2 and biotin. These natural compounds help in binding proteins that can trigger hair growth. It can also strengthen the roots of hair, thereby preventing severe hair loss.
- The astringent property of Hibiscus controls excessive oil secretion by tightening pores while it's anti-inflammatory properties lessen inflammation and heal skin redness.
- Hibiscus extract is the only extract that possesses natural Botox properties.The richness of vitamin C promotes collagen production and helps tighten the face, making it firm for a younger look. It also stimulates keratin production which is the backbone of a hair strand.
- To wash your hair - rinse hair thoroughly with water, take a small amount of the wash, lather it through the strands and rinse off.
- To wash your body - take a coin sized amount and apply all over the body, lather and rinse off.