Handmade Shampoo Bar
- Why is it different?
- How does it work?
- How to use it?
- How long does it last for?
A plant-based organic/chemical free shampoo bar made from Green tea (nourishes your scalp and protects it from dandruff, bacteria, fungus, and sun damage), Aloe vera (acts as a great conditioner and leaves the hair smooth and shiny) and Grape fruit (improves blood circulation and strengthens the hair roots) extracts.
Sodium cocoyl isethionate, Cocoamidopropyl betaine, Panthenol, Sorbitol, Xanthan Gum, Aloevera Extract, Green Tea Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Olive oil, Argan oil, Grapefruit oil, Natural color.
This is the only organic/chemical free shampoo bar in the Indian market made of Green tea, Aloe vera and Grape fruit extracts.
- The proteolytic enzymes present in Aloe vera extract repair dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves the hair smooth and shiny.
- Green tea extract is rich in catechins, which help to reduce dihydrotestosterone (DTH), responsible for hair loss. As a result, it stops hair fall. This extract also nourishes your scalp and protects it from dandruff, bacteria, fungus, and sun damage.
- Grapefruit oil improves blood circulation and strengthens the hair roots.
- Argan oil and Olive oil have a high content of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and vitamin E which helps to hydrate and soften the hair and consistently restore shine to dull and lifeless hair
To use shampoo bar, wet hair thoroughly, run water over bar; gently smooth the bar from hairline to crown, or work in little circles around your head, working all the way around your hairline. You can also lather the bar in your hands, then smooth the lather along your hair and scalp, using your fingers like a comb.
A 50g shampoo bar will last for at least 15-20 washes.